Sunday, December 05, 2004

Hair today, gone tomorrow

I decided to get a haircut yesterday. I wanted more of a trim than a cut. I haven't had long hair in a while, so why not? I went my new usual place that most of us to go and was ready to make heads turn and use the phrase "don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful".

What I had thought to be a trim was a snip-snip here, and a snip-snip there. I needed to see more hair on the floor as evidence of getting my money's worth. As I know now, it is NOT good to be greedy. To make a 10 min haircut short, my hair is just whack. Can't really do anything to it! =(

On a different note, I spent almost 3 hours at Wal-Mart today. It was Kristi's and Kei's first time there, so I guess it was like Disneyland for them... Maybe, maybe not? Anyway, as people were getting gifts for loved ones, I was thinking about what to get people..... Maybe I'll be "creative" this year and make something for people (like a protrait of me in a cool frame?). Practial and useful!

No comments: