Happy New Year everyone!
Being a little bit older and not that much wiser, I really wanted to go out for New Years eve. Danny T, Stephaine, Travis, Kei, Sophia and Danny L were all down to paint the town red. We pre-funked at the Kristi's place (thanks Kristi!) and piled into Travis's car (thanks Travis!) and cruised down to Pioneer Square to get the party started.
We got seperated from the start--Sophia, Travis and I were upstairs in The Last Supper Club, Danny T and Stephaine were downstairs, while Kei and Danny L checked out other clubs within the vicinity. I hooked up right away with Tom/Todd (whatever his name was) and while he was getting a drink for me, Matt started dancin with me and I totally dissed Tom/Todd. I'm so sorry!
We went to Fenix Underground for part II of the nite and there were some really cute guys there! This cute but arrogant lookin guy walked up to me and Sophia and said:
Him: Are you waiting for someone?
Me: What? Am I waiting for someone?
Him: Yah, are you waiting for me?
o_O"
We were chillin by the stairs and this other really cute guy looked over at me. We played eye tag for a few seconds and he flashed this incredible smile, cocked his head and said "hey" or something. I really wanted to talk to him, but it seemed like he was busy in a huddle with his friends or something.
To the very cute white dude wearing a white button down shirt at Fenix Underground, holla at me!!
Anyway, I got my New Year's kiss plus a free drink so it was a good nite for me.
The next day: I met up with Heather in Queen Anne and she had some wild stories to tell. It was really nice to see her and caught up on the way down to Portland where I dropped her off at Nat's place and drove back home. Boy was I exhausted by the end of the nite. And right when I was about to log off, Jeff logged on and we talked for a while. I was trying to be matchmaker but I think I was a little over my head.
Heather and Jeff sitting in tree? Eh, only in my twisted, crazy, sick mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment