Tuesday, March 01, 2005

A year in review

A year ago today, I was in Taiwan eagerly anticipating a month long journey to Southeast Asia. It's amazing how time just flies by and I'm wondering how I'm going to top the previous year.

Top 10 moments in Taiwan

10. Alice, waltzing out of the bathroom with just a towel

9. Talking about sex ed in one of my classes (Zhong San MRT)

8. The girls scrambling to get ready to go clubbing

7. Driving from Hua Lian to Tai Tung during Chinese New Years

6. Polly's uncontrollable hornyness

5. Phone tree (j, a, h, ma, me, g, o, p)

4. Crashing into a wall and getting stitches

3. Rushing out the door to throw away trash

2. Making brunch at the apt

1. Traveling to SE Asia and Australia

Honorable mention to Moe and her never-ending poop trail.

No comments: