Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Sign of old age

Another weekend out and about. I had spent Friday evening with Sharon and James. It was actually one of the best low-key moments I had in a long time. We had dinner at Indochine and harassed Tien while she worked. Afterwards we went to Barnes & Nobles and while Sharon studied Cell Biology, James and I read magazines.

There's an awesome book called "The Angry Little Girl" and the Asian girl character is literally depicted from Tien's life. 2 thumbs up!

I was going to keep it even lower key Saturday nite, but a couple guys called me up wanting to go out. So I rounded up some people and boom, we were off to Element. I think I pulled my back while doing Heather's famous drop it like its hot move.

Celebrity of the nite~ We saw Ray Allen of the Seattle SuperSonics at the club! No wonder we're on a losing streak, these guys need to be at home resting... and I think Seahawks QB was there also? Interesing....

No comments: