Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A few more pics



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Star Jones Reynolds Donates Emmys Dress
World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
I rarely post comments on others blog but this is an exceptional. I found your blog is interesting and I will keep coming here!

I have a make money online site. It pretty much covers make money online related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANCY!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDayyyyyyy to the grapes stuffing contest winner!!!! did you get the pressie yet?

n.j said...

hahaha... thanks guys! yes danny, my bday was on the 25th. now that you know--where's my present? =P

kristi lah, i'm waiting for my cousin to come up to taipei. he lives 2 hours south of me... i can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

what!! Those stuffs have expiration dates! hurry hurry!

n.j said...

expiration dates???? holy cow, batman!