Monday, October 03, 2005

What's my age again?

Current mood: sleepy and constipated--lovely.

I celebrated my 24th (!!!!) birthday last Sunday (9/25). I originally wanted to have brunch on Sunday but my co-workers found out it was my bday and decided to have a bbq Saturday evening to celebrate. We've actually been planning a bbq for awhile and it was just prefect timing.

I was Mah Jong Nazi/Bartender Queen that nite and we were up the entire nite talking about work, future plans and playing tons of games. At 6am, the guys wanted to play ball and being the crazy bunch that we are, went to a nearby rec center and played 3 on 3. CRAZY!

I got home around 9:30am and semi slept until 3pm. Alice and Amanda surprised me with some much needed items of clothing!!! Thanks girls! And later on in the evening, proceeded to indulge ourselves with all you can eat spicy hot pot! Good stuff~~

Now that I'm a year older I still feel like I'm 15. Hmm--I should act more like a 24 year old. Maybe next year....

Met with M.E. for the 4th time today. Enough is enough!!!!

PS. I invited my co-workers home during Chinese New Years. On the cab ride over to the clients, I was counting down the months--5!!!!! Shit~

I've been working for 2 months now, but with the amount of hours I've logged in and how it really feels, it's like I've been working for 6 months... Has time slowed down or am I just getting old? o_O"

No comments: