Thursday, January 19, 2006

12 days and counting...

I feel the need to revise my New Years Resolution list (again). I've been late to work every single day this month! Ridiculous...

Work has been lagging and I'm tempted to clear a space underneath my desk and make it into my resting area. I wonder if a bean bag will fit? Interesting... Hmm, I think I'll just bring a pillow to work.

One more week of work and it'll be Chinese New Year. Please don't be swayed from my lack of enthusiasm for the holidays. I really am looking forward to it. I have great plans, great plans. Sleeping, eating and sleeping rank top on my list. But of course you'll say "what's so special about that?" I'll tell you my friends, I'll be sleeping, eating and sleeping on the white sandy beaches on Boracay Island. Google it, I'm positive you'll be filled with envy. ^_^

No comments: