Are you picturing something like this?

To get there (from Singapore), you take a bus to cross the Singapore/Malaysian border, a 2 hour taxi ride to Mersing (pier) and finally a 2 hour boat ride to the island of Tioman. Sounds like a bitch to get huh? But let me tell you--once you get off the boat and your feet touches the sand, it is pure bliss. It's a shame I didn't go with boyfriend, b/c that place is perfect for vacation sex.

First night on the beach... we were starving like a mutha!

That's me on the beach. I went 3 other girls and for some odd reason, there isn't 1 decent picture of me, but a freakin stack of photos of the 3 other girls (they must've thought they were swimsuit models or something..hehe)

In most of the "posing" pictures, I'm in the background lounging on the hammock. Who could blame me? Wouldn't you want to be relaxing on the beach instead of taking pictures like these:

*warning: be ready to be fobbified*

Now with props!!! (notice me in background sleeping on the hammock?)
In a nutshell, Tioman was one of the best islands I ever been to in SE Asia (believe me, I've done my fair share of island hopping). Malaysians are so laid back and chill. The best thing about the beach -- besides the clear water, NO HAGGLERS! It was pretty much just us for 3 days 2 nights.

You must be wondering who took this friggin awesome picture-- ya, that would be ME! ^_^

Like my karate pose? (I'm on the right)

Our cozy, simple and hella cheap chalets. (alice said it looked like a bathroom shed)

While we were waiting for our food, we played some darts. As you can see, I kinda sorta missed.

When I'm included in the group pics vs...

Just part of the background....

Would I go back to this hidden oasis? HELL YAH!
4 comments:
Pictures cannot tell how great it is~
WOW I wanna go too!! pics look greaaat!
is this asian version of "girls gone wild" hahaha?
looks like ur travelling just as much as I am and Costa Rica's beaches don't look like that! Beautiful pics.
Post a Comment