[side note: took 10 mins to find'の']
For the first time in a long time, I'm relaxing on a Sunday afternoon at an internet cafe in 永康街. Even though I'm 'relaxing' I still have work to do. Estee Lauder is having their year end blow out sale and the promotions are just massive and non stop. It's also one of my last projects for JWT before I say "peace out".
I have an upcoming trip to Japan and it is well deserved. I'm going with the LB crew for 5 days and I'm imagining Osaka to be beautiful this time of the year. My friend is even bringing a mini mah jong set so we can play in the hotel! How awesome is that?!
Amanda went back to the states for good last Thursday. Seems like everyone's leaving -- Lan, Jenn, Chuni, Josh... The funny thing is, everyone that's leaving lives in the Bay area! I'm even thinking about moving there, just cause there are more ad agencies there than Seattle. Who know's where I'll end up.
Random thought... thinkin about switchin blogger to msn space. More changes! AHHH!
Anyway, I need to get started on the Sogo promotions and then plan the Osaka trip. Will post pics up when I get back.
No comments:
Post a Comment