Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Dreams...

Been having weird dreams lately. Last nites' was pretty action packed. I apparently had to rescue these kids taht were taken abroad a RV. The RV either crashed into something or went off a cliff cuz the next thing I knew, I was grabbing my wooden ladder, making my way down a cliff/hill to save one of the kids. Great-for-nothing-maggot-ass-kid stands straight up once I got to him (he didn't need no rescuing). Right after he stood up and walked away, a snake emerged from where he was crouching earlier. Guess his ass was on it the whole time.

Anyway, this is where my cousin, Jackie, comes into the scene. I thought Jackie would rescue me cuz I am deeply terrified of snakes. But what does that punk ass do? He points and at me and laughs "hey, aren't you afraid of snakes?" and leaves. At this point, I'm already in the fetal position with my eyes wide shut and all of a sudden, the snake strikes at me and I literally jump in my sleep and awake from it all.

Moral of this story? Like I told Travis, just mind your own damn business and you won't get fucked.

No comments: