I've been having these weird ass dreams lately. I mean, twlight zone weird. Must be from the stress or water or something. The one last nite was full of different segments and the one that I actually remember, I ain't gonna share cuz its freaky weird.
Anyhoo, I actually dreamt about the LB gang (yet again) couple nites ago. I was back in Taiwan and was waiting in the LB lobby for peeps to go on their lunch break. Of course, Mandy and Queenie were the first one's to leave but for some reason, didn't notice me. Whatever~ Then the rest of the PMI team came down -- Emile, Jude, Terence, Yafe and Sean.... I felt kinda bad cuz I was holding 2 containers of Peets coffee and it clearly wasn't enough for everyone. We stepped into the elevator and lo and behold, Ivy was there! But she wasn't Ivy.... It was a weird mix of Howard/Ivy into Ivy's body. See what I mean by weird....
No comments:
Post a Comment