Sunday, August 26, 2007

So we meet again...

I’m watching this older gentlemen sitting at the table next to me feeding crumbs to these mini birds that flew into the Starbucks. It’s quite cute, but HELLO~ bird flu! Well, that puny little bird seems harmless so I’ll let it slip for now.

Once again I’m at the ever metaphorical pre-fork in the road. I’m jumping the gun a couple days in advance and pondering my options – which I know is driving everyone crazy (myself included).

I have a feeling PM's going to come through, despite the tendency to cringe if they say yes. I can move into the city. Indulge myself in the yuppie lifestyle and do whatever the hell I please. The initial year that I had originally planned has now become 2 years for safety measures. I’m starting to see it as a grad school program.

LB looks pretty feasible too. I would call this “Sure I won’t have a penny saved up, but hey, bring on the mah jong nights!”

Deep down (and I do mean deep, deep, deep down) I know what road I should take. I’m going to act on rationality for once and see where that takes me -- but that’s only if I get accepted into the PM's Graduate School for those that really want to read good.

No comments: