If we were living in the 1950's, I'd be the village idiot. Turns out, I didn't need to strip paint, much less buy the paint removal paste. All I had to do was paint over the existing paint with 2-3 coats. I should've realized this earlier, but I thought to myself "the base is a grey and I want to use a lighter color, I probably have to remove the grey first..." That makes sense right? Plus, instead of going 25-30 mins to Taipei county (B&Q), there's a freakin paint shop like 2 mins away. FRICK!
[and the village idiot award goes to ......]
So the past 2 weeks of pain, agony and almost crippling my mah jong hands, were for nothing. Rome was definitely not built in a day and now I know why. But it's all good. I finished the living room, dining room, cleaned and started on the tv room. I should be all done with the painting tomorrow..still have the bedroom, kitchen and bathroom left.
Gunbate!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment