Ok, catching up on my blog...
Hamburg trip:
Only one word can sum up my biz trip to Hamburg, which is AWESOME! The product development seminar was 4 days of blending, flavoring and ntm's (non tobacco materials such as filters, paper, package). The objective of the seminar was to create a factory made cigarette that would be accepted by society and garner mutual respect between smokers and non smokers. I'm sure ALL tobacco companies want a product like that. lol~
At at the end of the 4 days, we presented our 'product' to a panel of judges and partied afterwards. Ryan, a brand executive in the Shanghai office, and I were the only Asian people there and when we were at a posh lounge bar after dinner, decided to teach the rest of the folks Chinese drinking games. It was totally awesome. And everyone really got into it.
---- break ----
I'm at a tea shop and there's these 4 girls (jr.highish) and 1 girl has a coach bag and 1 girl has a gucci bag. yeesh~
--- break over ---
I extended my trip an extra 3 days/2 nights b/c I thought the next time I would be in Hamburg would probably be in a really, really, really long time. I met up with my old boss, Oliver, who currently splits his time between Hamburg and London. Him and his gf took me out to a few hot spots and it felt really nice to see him again.
Top 5 moments in Hamburg:
1. Cruisin Reeperbahn (red light district)
2. Teaching "hai dai" drinking game to the Imperial folks
3. Meeting Imperial folks from all over
4. Learnin about blending, flavoring, etc
5. Eating all the cold cuts and bratwursts!
No comments:
Post a Comment