Tuesday, September 16, 2008

1 little sheep, 2 little sheep, ...

I survived another typhoon. Go me!

It's 12:51 am and for the nth night in a row, I can't sleep. Having a 3 day weekend didn't really help much to 'fix' my sleeping problem. In fact, I think it made it worse cuz I just slept in all 3 days. So what's been on my mind thats making me an insominiac chica? I have no clue. Or maybe I do and am just too damn stubborn to admit that I need change. So much for stability, normalcy and not living like a nomad.

I am a firm believer in fate and the powers that be, so I know change will come soon. My most recent experience was the idea of getting a new cell phone. I bought my Nokia phone in April and right when I had the date/time set, I was already tired of it. But considering the phone wasn't cheap, I stuck with it. Fast forward to 4 months later, my lovely sister drops my previous phone (sony ericsson) down the toilet and will need a replacement.

Ah, fate works in mysterious forms. Not really knowing if the Sony Ericsson phone was truly dead, I did a price comparison on this new Sony Ericsson flip phone that I've been eyeing. Not cheap, but doable.

And then fate struck again -- this time in the form of a cab door. Friday evening... the weather dreary and typhoony (yes, that's a word). I decided to cab it back home and totally forgot that my phone was in my pocket. Well, the damn phone fell out right when I was getting into the cab and the freakin door slammed onto the screen. (must've been some effin good timing too) So the screen went berserck on me and I had to get a new cell phone. WTF~ I think I was more annoyed than happy at the situation, but regardless, the nokia is being fixed as I type and now I have a new phone.

Fate~

PS. I've decided to fuck the bikes. Going on this fate thang, it ain't THAT hard to buy a bike and for some reason unbeknownst, its a fuckin pain in my arse. So instead, I'm gonna save the money and hopefully head to HK/Beijing in October to meet up with Kristi and Kei! Now that sounds more awesomey than some overpriced bike that'll most likely get stolen -- even if its parked right next to a police station.

No comments: