Monday, May 04, 2009

Hmm...

K, some freaky shit has been happening and I'm not in the mood to blog about it, but the following conversation with my sister pretty much sums it up.

-----
I say: i mean, i'm sure its all coincidences, but everything's been happening within days of eachother

I say: so its hard not to think otherwise

Tracy says: yea.....maybe someone's spirit is trying to tell you something

I say: tell me waht?

Tracy says: I dunno.....I have dreams....you got spirits hahaha

I say: you know how crazy that sounds right?

I say: lol

Tracy says: hehe.....well good luck with your spirits and whatnot....I'm going to bed...

I say: dream of my spirit and tell me whats up

Tracy says: hehe....we'll see....bye

I say: g'nite
-----

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

            ∧  ∧
            |1/|1/
          / ̄ ̄ ̄`ヽ、
         /        ヽ
        /  ⌒  ⌒    |
        | (●) (●)   |   !!!
        /          |
       /           |
      (          _ |
      (ヽ、       /  )|
       | ``ー――‐''"|  ヽ|
       ゝ ノ       ヽ  ノ
  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄



























 Hahaha !
     come on !
\__ ____/
     V

         /  ̄`Y  ̄ ヽ
        /  /       ヽ
        ,i / // / i   i l ヽ
        |  // / l | | | | ト| 
        | || i/ ⌒  ⌒ ||
 (( (ヽ三/)(S|| |  (●) (●) |(ヽ三/) ))
    (((i ) | |||     .ノ   )(i)))
      ヽ. .| |||ヽ、_ ▽ _/|ノ /
       \             /
         ヽ   ・   ・  ./
          |          |
         /    ((i))    ヽ
         (    <    >    )
        (___)    (___)
                    





























   OKkkkkkkkk !
\__ ____/
     V
        ∧   ∧
        |1/ |1/
      / ̄ ̄ ̄`ヽ、
     /         ヽ
    /  ⌒  ⌒    |
    |  へ  へ    |
    /          |
   /           |
  {            |
   ヽ、       ノ  |
    ``ー――‐''"    |
     /          |
 /´|゙`ヽ         | |
(,.人、...)     |  | |
  \  \     し,,ノ |
   !\..  \       /
   ヽ、 \.  .\      / 、
     ヽ(;;;人;;;;)  /ヽ.ヽ、
      |  | ̄|   |   ヽ.ヽ、
     (____|(___|     ヽ、ニ三





























  Wow ! ! very big
\__ _______/
     V  
      / ̄`Y  ̄ヽ、
     / / / / l | | lヽヽ
    / / // ⌒  ⌒ヽ|
    | | |/  (●) (●)|
    (S|| |   ⌒ ・ィ  ヽ
    | || |  ト-=-ァ  ノ
    | || |  |-r 、/ /|
    | | ノ\_`ニ'_/、|
     /、          )
    /  ・   ・  //
    ヽ|       /
     |       /
     ヽ /   /
      / ./ヽ
    (´_/ `ヾ_)


























 ◎○▲◇■☆ ! ! !
\__ ____/
     V

  /~ヽ.     /~ヽ    /~ヽ
  |oo|    |oo|    |oo|
  |  |    |  |    / /
 ≡    ≡  ≡   ≡  ≡   ≡
  |  |    |  |   |  |
  |  |    / /     |  |
  |  |    |  |    |  |
  |  |    |  |    |  |
  /_|    |_|    |_|





























 No !No !No !No !
\__ ____/
     V
         /  ̄`Y  ̄ ヽ
        /  /       ヽ
        ,i / // / i   i l ヽ
        |  // / l | | | | ト| 
        | || i/ 丿  \ ||
       (S|| |  (>) (<) |
    (((i ) | |||     .ノ   )(i)))
      ヽ. .| |||ヽ、_ ▽ _/|ノ /
       \             /
         ヽ   ・   ・  ./
          |          |
         /    (|oo|)    ヽ
         (    < |  | >    )
        (___≡   ≡___)
             |  |
             |  |
             |  |
             |  |
             /_|




























  OMG ! ! ! ! ! ! !
\__ ____/
     V  
        ∧  ∧
       |1/ |1/
      / ̄ ̄ ̄`ヽ、
      /   ,,     ヽ
      /  丿  \    |
     | (●) (●)   |
     /          |  
    /        ^   |
   {         /|   |  
    ヽ、.    /丿ノ   |
      ``ー――‐''"     |  
      ./         . | |
 (⌒―|          | ゛―^⌒)
 . ̄ ̄|          ̄ ̄| ̄
    .|            |
     !、          /
      ヽ、        / 、
       ヽ、 、    /ヽ.ヽ、
        |  |   |   ヽ.ヽ、
       (__(__|     ヽ、ニ三