Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Stop, Drop and Roll!

I am an earthquake survivor baby!

Taiwan got rattled last nite -- 6.3 on the richter scale! I'm reading the news and no casualties, whew~

---

So every morning when I wake up, the hardest thing I have to decide is what to wear for work. It's not like I'm back in advertising where I can just throw on a pair of jeans (no jeans Mon-Thurs), t-shirt and flip flops. Hmm, sounds like I'm going to Starbucks eh?

This morning, I literally had a staring contest with my closet. I stared that sucker up, up, down, down, left, left, right, right (contra code anyone?) and ennie, mennie, miney, moed which outfit to wear. The woes of working in corporate taiwan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

   / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄\
  /            )
 |    ノノ_ノノ_ノノノ
 |  / /  ヽ/ ヽ |
 |i⌒ ─|   ・| ・ | |
 | ∂   \_人__/ |
 ||      っ  | Hahaha
 /  \    \/  ノ You are cute ! 
/WWW \     /