Monday, August 10, 2009

It's Official

Mondays suck...

So there's this older fella in the next building that comes out to the balcony to smoke every hour or so. I've come to nickname him [隔壁老王] which pretty much means "neighbor wang". But to me, he's like the ugly naked guy from Friends in the sense that whenever he comes out, I drop what I do and look over. My coworkers have been egging me to get him to switch to Davidoff cigs -- um, just how exactly do I that without sounding like a stalker/psycho?!

---

I met this girl, I'll call her 'Susan', maybe 6 years ago. I remember her being really nice and she had a bf that was half her size (literally). She wasn't really big -- her bf was just really small, frame wise. Anyway, somehow I got on her email list and this girl sends out emails practically every week. Needless to say, it goes straight to my SPAM file.

So whats my point? 6 years of seeing this persons email in my SPAM folder and not clicking on a single one. Hmm, I have no point.

No comments: