Sunday, October 04, 2009

Low...

Wake me up when September ends...

I'm AWAKE! K, maybe not wide awake, but my eyes are definitely open. My self indulgent month is over and its time to face the phat lady.

Back from Langkawi and I can only describe it as awesome! I haven't traveled with a big group since my Bali trip back in 2003, but this was a great group considering most met for the first time. In a nutshell, the days were spent out in the sun, the nites were spent watching Gossip Girl, season one. What can I say, that's just how we rolled! Tons of pics (I think 1000+ were taken courtesy of Daisy), which I am still waiting for and will post (just the PG ones). Already planning my next destination for CNY. I'm thinking white sandy beach in ....?

The housing thing is coming along and I met with interior designers last week on how they can squeeze me for every cent I have. I'm looking at the layout one of the designers drafted up and I'm debating whether to keep the guest room or make it into an office or dining room or convert the 2nd bathroom into a walk in closet. This is how lame my personal life has become -- my friend Andy asked why I'm still single. Well dude, there's your answer.

A new development at work happened via email followed by a phone call. I'm all for it but as my mind wanders to the endless possibilities, the more unliklihood its going to happen. Thats how pessimistic I am about these things. Whatever will be, will be.

Oh, on a happy note, its my 10th year anniversary with the college crew! 10 years... Kristi lah, I'ma be telling our story to your kids one day -- including all those times I copied your homework, Rihanna days, jerky girls, etc. Can't wait for the reunion in Hawaii!

No comments: