Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Peace Out 2009!

Oh yah! Counting down to 2010!

What can I say about 2009? Hmm~ Lots of random life experiences fo'sure.

Where do I start?
(in no particular order)

Quarantined for faux H1N1 (love how this is on the top of my list)
Bought a house
Bought company stock
Food poisoning over Xmas
Still at Imperial(!!!)
Road trips with new and old friends
Amanda's wedding
Still drunk dialin folks back home
Getting sick every other month
Shotgun weddings (quoting Kristi "its raining babies!")
All the Seatown/Cali folks visiting
Drama-rama
Realizing habits are called habits for a reason (ie. road rage)
Only 1 gray hair this year!
Fresh ink
Please, no more biz trips to Macau!
Wakabayashi Jr. ^__^

2009 was definitely full of ups and downs and its ending on a really good note. News of baby Wakabayashi, for some reason, put a lot of things into perspective. It's like a kick in the ass to stop fuckin around and to be more pro-active.

I usually go with the flow of things, but I'm pretty anxious (in a good way) for 2010.

3 comments:

Yafe said...

faux H1NI is ur No.1....so funny~~
I like ur life experience at 2009. keep it and enjoy every moment.

n.j said...

haha.. thanks yafe! 2009 was definitely interesting... we'll see what happens in 2010!

Keiko said...

As long as it's not your own shotgun wedding!