You know whenever you're watching a movie/tv show and one of the character has that window of opportunity to make things right by telling the truth or just plain speaking out loud, but doesn't and a whole bunch of crap (that could've been easily avoided) happens?
And everytime you think to yourself,'幹~又在托戲. 講出來就好了ㄚ!'
Art imitating life...
I talked to Eve (my coworker) about this and she simply said 'some things just aren't meant to be said.' I think that's horseshit (could be my stubborness, could be the American in me), but on some level, I know she's right.
So now what?
3 comments:
Speaking the truth got me in a whole lot of problems buuuut it takes a lil' weight off my back.
the truth will set you free [willy!]
This is BS..how come i don't get a notification when you comment after MOI. This is SO NOT FACEBOOOK
Post a Comment