Saturday, May 15, 2010

Smells like teen spirit

I don't know what that word is when you see folks from 7-8 years ago still doing the same thing. Let me be more specific. Last night at a work related event, I bumped into a crowd of clubbers that I've known from once upon a time. I'm not hating or anything -- maybe a tad bit envious. Envious at how their lifestyles haven't changed or that they're living like it's 1999. Or maybe they are the lucky ones that stumbled on to a path that was meant for them.

I'm sitting outside a starbucks, people watching, sipping my overpriced hazelnut latte and blogging -- life ain't too shabby despite all the shit that's always goin on. I gotta say, not much has changed. Still thinking about the future. Still day dreaming about that one fine day. Still looking forward to that moment where I'll have the balls to fuck everything and travel the world, aka, mexico.

No comments: