Finally taught Monga how the ride the scooter over the weekend.
I don't think she actually learned, as I still have to drag her ass onto it. Plus, I have to set my left leg as a rail for her to lean on and right leg to prevent her from flying off. I'm guessing this is the first time in her doggie life that's been on scooter, so needless to say, she freaked out. And what does she do when she's freaked out and trapped on a moving scooter? She looks at me for comfort. But in her position, she's more or less facing my hoo-ha -- yes, its exactly how it sounds.
Uncomfortable? You betcha. The kicker. Its a million degrees now and since she's all fur, the only way for her to cool down is to pant, which leads to drool -- onto my crotch.
No comments:
Post a Comment