Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Magic 8 Ball

Sell! Buy! Sell! Buy!

I've been seesawing for the past year on whether or not to sell my place. The locations great -- next to the subway (and subway sandwich shop), park, grocery store, 7-11 and a million and 1 eateries.

So why sell? Mortgage is killin me. I've been breaking even every month for the past 13 months and still in debt. Lol~

I've been lucky enough to squeeze a trip here and there, but as I'm getting close to my 30's, I'd like to stop this trend of living paycheck to paycheck.

I hear the real estate market is going up again and its a good time to sell... here's the kicker: Where the heck am I going to live? It's me + dog and not all places here rent out to tenants with pets. Should I buy again and go through all the paper work, bank statements, interior designers BS again!?

I asked the IT guy (whose knowledge of the real estate market is just as up to date as his own calling) and he suggested I move to Bali. Not Bali, Indonesia, but the Bali that's 30mins north of the city, that's not really near a subway or grocery store or civilization, but great for hot springs and relaxation!

I'm already a hermit living in the city -- I can't be a hermit living out in booneyland.

>_<"

I hate seesaws.

No comments: