A sucker is born every minute. I need one of those suckers to make an offer on my apt. Lol~
After 3 months with Century 21, I switched real estate agencies cuz Century 21 was/is pure crap. Not the most professional and when it comes down to it, I question how they sell homes! I used them cuz I have a relative that works there and it was one of those family political things. Never again!
Anyway, the new agency is pretty cool. They give me weekly reports, letting me know how many people have seen the place, likes/dislikes, etc. Its been about a month and this older lady named a price and failed. And now I have 3-4 potential buyers in the wings. These folks have viewed the apt at least 2-3 times -- coming in after work, during the weekends, with their maggot ass kids, with their boy/girl friends.
Someone just grow a pair and make an offer! I know its not easy. The price is bit a high and some folks aren't able to get the loan and some believe in the powers that be. But if you're viewing the place 2-3 times, you must like it.
I just need my agent to pinch some balls and make something happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment