Reality check couple days ago at work.
The annual Spring Scream festival is coming up in a couple of weeks down in Kenting. I'm going (work related) and I can't really complain cuz the company is picking up the tab and at US$300 bucks a nite for a room, I'm hoo-raing it.
Its not too bad -- after you factor out all the youngins shooting up the latest in drugs, people getting drunk on the beach and the MADD crowds.
I plan to lounge on the private beach at the resort we're staying at. So here comes the reality check. Since the move to the outskirts of town, I haven't really been exercising and in truth, let myself go.
I was wearing a short sleeved shirt couple days ago and my coworker just stared -- saying 'what happened?'. Ouch~
So right now, my new best friend, Nike Training Club, and I are getting close twice a day for the next 2 weeks till I'm somewhat beach ready. Argh~
Why did I move so far from my gym?
No comments:
Post a Comment