Thursday, December 02, 2004

The pain~~

What a sad day for yours truly. I had applied for a Media Planner position couple months ago in LA and the HR manager replied back, suggesting a different position that may be more suited to my qualifications. I e-mailed my resume to her directly and never heard from her till a month later. Turns out her computer crashed and she lost my resume. Not to fret, I e-mailed her again and never heard back.

Fast forward to the present. I got an e-mail from her--an invitation for an interview for the Assistant Media Planner position for the Infiniti team!!!!! My heart sunk. It's not like I got the job but at least let me interview for something~~

They have an office in Seattle but no current openings. Damn~

--------------------------------------------------------------
A side note to make me feel REALLY old. Turns out the school system in Federal Way has a new thing--something like a parent/teacher conference for high schoolers. My parent's can't make it so I'm stepping up. Tomorrow afternoon at 3, I will be my little cousin's contract guardian. *Think I can make it for the early bird special afterwards?*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

來你的BLOG 應該要有點痕跡 亨 所以給你留個言啦

MELVIN