Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th

Been feeling like a zombie lately. Work has lost its excitement, working out has become routine and life feels a bit empty~ I think this is a result of being burnt out from work. I have a trip later this month and I seriously cannot wait.

I saw a posting for an English reporter for a car magazine and applied for the heck of it. I got a call back within the hour and the lady was a slow ass mother fo'. She asked if I was currently working, where I was working, what my current position is, what department, how long, etc. and those freakin answers are all on my resume. I even flat out told her, "the questions that you're asking now are all on my resume..." and being the slow ass mother fo' that she is, kept on asking stupid questions, "did you just graduate college?" >_<" I do not want to work for stupid people and that lady was just plain stupid.

3 comments:

n.j said...

you guys are dorks....

n.j said...

you guys are dorks....

n.j said...

you guys are dorks....