Thursday, January 05, 2006

Revisions....

I think I need to revise my new year resolutions list. It's still the first week into the new year--don't we get like a 2 weeks grace period?

Anyhoo, here there are:

1. Try not to be LATE to work! (I've been late twice already)

2. Eat healthier. (I guess this means no more weekend pizzas)

3. Save some freakin money.

4. Do something that I ordinarily wouldn't do.

5. Run 4 km a day, 4 days a week (I'm in Taiwan, we don't do miles here)

6. Travel to Malaysia and Singapore. (I'm going to the Philippines end of the month!)

7. Be more giving, as in volunteering/doing charity work

8. Listen more. (I tend to space out when people talk)

9. Be more understanding of the Taiwanese culture. (This is my way of saying that I need to quit being a bitch to the locals)

10. Find fulfillment in work.

11. Have a lil fun. (think back to age 22)

2 comments:

Debby said...

Hey! I'm taking Philippino studies this quarter! Send me a postcard!

n.j said...

Flipino!! send me your addy!

hmm..i think i should be writing this comment on your page. kaka.