Monday, July 03, 2006

Red Alert

I have a huge pimple on my nose. =(

I think its from blowing my nose x number of times last week. I hate Taiwan in the Summer. Why? B/c its freakin hot outside and air con cold inside. It's inevitable not to get sick. Blah~

Couple nite ago, I had a dream taht I was back on Tioman Island. It was as if I had never left. Needless to say, I was super bummed when I woke up. Things have been hectic at work and the thought of taking a month off crossed my mind many a times. Since it was payday last Friday, I calculated how many days I could afford to be on that beach again -- lets just say I could park my ass there till I become a local.

I have 3 more weeks till I pass the inital 3 month employee mark. After taht, I will be an official employee and my salary will increase ever so slightly, but yet make my life so much easier.

4 comments:

Danny said...

looking forward for you to be an official employee so that u will make more money, and the next time i visit you there, you should bring me to those fancy restaurants only ok :P hope the pimple has gone away now.

n.j said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
n.j said...

xiao ming!

hahaha! thanks for the message! you know i'll only take to you to the fanciest STREET VENDORS in town =P ... and yes, the pimple is gone! ^__^

Kristi said...

Time to update!!