Sunday, April 22, 2007

Jack London Square

First off, I would like to write that I just absolutely HEART my laptop! He's light, wireless and white! But just cuz he's white don't mean he's a Mac. hehe. But I'm gonna name it "Mac" for the sake of naming it.

Anyhoo, its a Saturday afternoon and I'm catching up on my mags at the local Barnes & Nobles. Bookstores are a definite place of refuge for gloomy days like today. Oh snap! A fellow browsing in the aisle next to me just farted. >_<

I just lost my train of thought [as a train passes in the background]. I had an impromptu meeting with an ad agency last Thursday and for some reason I really liked the place! I'm an anti-first impressions kinda person so I was surprised at how comfortable I was there. Maybe its a sign? Who knows.

The big MW called and like always, I was anxious to hear what they had to say, but at the same time, I was thinking to myself "blah blah blah"... Any day now please.

Last weekend, I met the wonderful Hank something. He was a silver fox, he was. Numbers were exchanged, well, just mine and I've been waiting for him to call -- NOT! Jason and Amanda graciously passed their Warrior's season tickets to me last weekend. They were occupied with a prior engagement so I took Marlow with me to the game. I gotta say, Warrior's kicked major ass! I love the Sonics, but these guys were amazing! I hope they go all the way. Go Warriors!

Speaking of Marlow, she's inviting me to this WAC Mandarin Language Group next week. Marlow is the fobby-est white girl I know. I should say that she's teh biggest fob I know, regardless of ethincity. My goal is to get a mah jong club started. [thumbs up!] Anyway, I met up with Marlow at her hood and we walked around the park -- as in Golden Gate Park. I kinda wanted to just plop on her couch and watch tv, but she tricked me by saying they had real live buffalos roaming around in the park. Nice try Marlow, but after the botanical garden, Japanese tea garden and the other thing-which-I-can't-remember, I didn't see no buffalos. Maybe she was trying to pull a "Jessica Simpson" on me and what she really meant by buffalos were just the bums roaming around.... [shrug]

No comments: