Friday, April 27, 2007

No one's in here but us chickens...

I've come to realize that lying on your stomache while writing a cover letter is not such a great idea. I don't know if its the lack of blood flow to the brain or the soft stack of pillows I was leaning on, but good golly, I just could not concentrate!

I found out through an 'encounter' that there's a little boy ghost living in the house. We all named him Casper for kicks. Here's how it unfolded: I was downstairs in the living room watching the news and all of a sudden, I hear this muffled voice say "no mikey..." Mikey's the house dog that was locked up in Will and Shirley's room. I was on gmail chat with Amanda and I told her I just heard voices coming from upstairs and asked if she knew if Shirely was home.

I went upstairs and leaned against their door and heard nothing. Mikey usually whimpers/cries when he's alone, so when I didn't hear anything, I just figured someone was in there with him. It's a good thing I never went into law enforcement cuz apparently no one was there.

Will came home a couple of hours later and the first words out of his mouth was "Nancy, I heard you got scared? What happened?" o.O And when Jason came home, the first words outta his mouth was "Nano, don't be scared, its just a little boy ghost..." LOL! Apparently Amanda phone tree'd the housemates of the situation. It was really sweet of her cuz she was worried, but most likely I probably just heard the neighbors.

That's all the suburbia excitement I have for now....

No comments: