Amanda is gangsta when she drinks. We almost got into a scuffle with these 3 fob chicks. So here's the set up, our first stop was at Mumm's and after 12 glasses of sparkling wine (split between 3.5 people) we were off to V. Sattui (I think that's the name). Now it is EASY to get buzzed off of sparkling wine, that shit works fast! Needless to say, we were LOUD and acted like we owned the place. So we finally got a spot at the bar to sample the wine and these 3 fobs walked over and just crowded us.
Amanda was like "oh, you guys want a spot at the bar?" and moved over to make room for them. Damn bitches gave her the evil eye and totally took over our spot! WTF! I was trying to listen in to see if they were Chinese, Japanese, Korean or whatevers... but I couldn't tell what the heck they were. Then I saw them nails (acrylic).... VIETNAMENSE! (sorry deb and tien)
Since Viets are street gangsta, we decided not to mess with them. I think it was a smart choice on our side. But right when they left, Amanda goes "Damn cunts finally left!", freaking out the nice white couple next to us. Good ol Amanda.
But all in all, Napa was a great road trip. We were stuck in traffic for 1.5 hours, proceeded to get a flat tire mere mins before the first winery, stopped by 2 wineries, went shopping and ended the nite with Korean food. It was a great day. ^__^
1 comment:
i love you nancy. i love this blog. We went to Napa this year as well on an all girls road trip. So fun. I did Mumm as well but our absolute favorite is Domain Carneros..one for the FABULOUS castle that the winery is..and second, for the FABULOUS sparkling wine called Le Reve (the Dream). Hit it up next time u go and take the tour.
Post a Comment