Friday, October 12, 2007

Muffin Top

In a city that doesn't sleep, I've been sleeping a lot in the past couple days and it feels so damn good! I think it has to do with the weather. The changing season bringing a dramatic drop in the temperature... If only the leaves were to change colors -- now that would be perfection.

Little Haley Joel Osment once said he saw "dead people". Me? I see skinny people. Not the kind of skinny where you hate yourself for having that extra scoop of ice cream or you look at yourself in the mirror and can't help but think "muffin top". But the kind of skinny where you just want to whisk that person to the nearest buffet and set up camp -- for a month.

2 comments:

Debby said...

you're posting again! i LOVE your posts. =)
....and the Madagascar location... i need to see some pics young lady.

Unknown said...

lol! yes, i am posting again!! as for Madagascar... i just love how it sounds... Maddddaggggassscarrrrrr~