One of the great things about living in a cramped city is people watching. At any given place, any given moment, there's always something that'll make your jaw drop or (like me) you find yourself staring/smiling into space while the people in front and around you think you're staring/smiling at them, who in return, think you are completely nutso for staring/smiling. It's my thing, leave me be.
Note to all the fashion fanatics out there, stripes are definitely IN this season. But you don't have to take my word for it.
Oh, and another thing that is totally IN right now that is just utterly disgraceful -- CROCS! WTF fo'reals?! I hope I don't offend anyone, but come on now! Crocs! Seriously folks!? I see the young, the old and everyone in between wearing those damn plastic rejects. I see people wearing them with skirts, slacks, socks(!) and it makes me wanna vomit a little in my mouth.
But being the optimistic person that I am (yes, the glass is always half full -- well, most of the time anyway), I know that this trend will pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment