I need new shoes... as in new work shoes.
Le weekend was very relaxing. Had dinner with LB folks and it's always nice to hang with the girls. Sometimes I wish we could all work at the same place (again), but it's never gonna happen for various reasons.
I totally brought back Pizza Sundays!~ Felt like a total bum Sunday morning (as I dragged outta bed at 1pm) and decided to stay in and order pizza! Ugly Betty had a marathon on tv and it was awesome! Pizza, coke and Ugly Betty with limited commercial interuptions was awesome!
Yes, after 8 continous hours of lying on the couch and eating junk food, I felt like a heffer. I wanted to drag myself to the rooftop to to do a lil running (there's a mini gym on the rooftop), but Ugly Betty just kept on airing! What's a girl to do?
And now it Munday... ack
No comments:
Post a Comment