Turned in my timesheet for Elite last nite. I only taught 6 hours last month - only 6!!!! Shiet.
I also paid rent and my credit card bill and I'm left with nothing. I'm of course lying, but I seriously need more teaching hours. One of the ladies at Elite asked if I would be available to teach a Biz class on Tuesdays and I jumped at the chance. That's NT4800 extra a month!
Cosmo had an article in last month's issue on how we're always accumulating new things and never taking the time to appreciate the things we currently have. But what if we don't have certain things -- say digital camera, foldable bike, the complete set of Friends DVD, etc? K, I'll admit that I don't really the complete set of Friends DVD (even tho I really want it!) and that I can just use my cell phone's camera and I do have scooter.
But that's not the point. Hmm, I forget what the point is...
No comments:
Post a Comment