I'm blogging at a park. I feel part poser, wannabe, nomad and chicken shit. Why chicken shit, cuz there's this mini lizard thingy that was on a tree, but is slowly inching towards me. Yes, I'm aware that I tower over the lil fellow, but he's quick! He can totally climb up my leg, hop over my lap top and attack!!!
Anyway, I'm at the park cuz I'm waiting for a friend to arrive (speak of the devil, he's here!)
[2 hours later]
Ok, my friend Vico is a copywriter for an ad agency that I used to work for. He's a great guy and he know's how to read palm and more~ He read my palm about 6 weeks ago and none of the things that were supposed to happen, happened. So to regain his reputation, he said tarot cards would be more precise.
In the span of 2 hours, I pretty much found out my fate for the next 6 months. Keeping in line with the fortune teller my mom nagged me to go to before Chinese New Year, I am a career oriented woman! Most of the cards I picked had coins (which represents money). The point of the tarot cards was to ask about relationships and not surprisingly, there's none on the horizon. Lol~
Keep in mind, I believe in destiny and that things always change, so with the reading, its just for funsies. But yeah, to some extent, the cards were dead on regarding personality, current goals and expectations.
Da da dum!
No comments:
Post a Comment