Monday, April 27, 2009

ADD

Random thought: I wish Astri would get back into blogging.

Its amost lunch time and I've had somewhat of a hectic morning. Drafting up a CTP (critical time path) is hella time consuming. Plus, I think I have a mild case of ADD so sporadically I'd look over my left shoulder and gaze out the window.

I don't focus on anything in particular, the brick building next door kinda blocks 40% of the view. My eyes always fall on the Boracay postcard that Angela sent when we were there. My mind doesn't really think about anything (not even the white sandy beach) so its like a nice breather/pause. Then my eyes wonder back to my computer screen and I sigh really loud and continue on.

Oh, I looked at it again.

------

Finally booked my ticket home. Seattle / Bay Area, I'ma coming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The unique texture of Nappa leather provides the results you are in pursuit of. [url=http://www.fashionwinterbootss.com/#34942]ugg sale[/url] Céline Legros of Les Canelés de Céline creates delicious, mini French pastries, including pop-in-your-mouth canelés made from crepe batter with a crispy sugar glaze. Wave Hill Breads has baskets of fresh, artisanal French-style breads. [url=http://www.hairstraightenerse.com/#95745]ghd hair straighteners[/url] While social networks are often pie-in-the-sky ideas that monetize late, revenue generation will come in early on #OOTDX roadmap. The Lookbook competitor will be curating and selling products directly to its users. [url=http://www.winterbootsfashions.com/#92196]ugg outlet[/url] In using low-priced style jewellery assortment often it gets quite difficult to choose that best element. Listed here private flavor and value executes a really component.. [url=http://www.besthairstraightenersx.com/#83235]ghd australia[/url] Although you can aquire quality watches from retail stores, yet to get them on-line can be a brand new and even more functional function of getting. Listed below are top rated several benefits of buying a watch online:.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I wear this scarf inside a building if it a little bit cold, but I don have a sweater with me. [url=http://www.hairstraightenerse.com/#71124]ghd hair straighteners[/url] I supposed to guide him round like he the rotator on a helicopter and stop him from kicking me in the head. He actually manages to get about a third of the way round before he puts his back out, rolls off me and lies there groaning. [url=http://www.northfacejacketswholesalese.com/#43962]north face jackets[/url] I am now the mother no longer speak, because she was worried that I would be tired of her. Inadvertently see looked at from the back of the mother, emaciated body, back no straight before walking the beautiful posture, the opposite is faltering pace! Pause. [url=http://www.fashionwinterbootss.com/#61849]cheap ugg boots[/url] You need to do your due diligence and appearance how the reproduction of your liking upwards still has a specific a higher level good quality mounted on the idea, such as the materials to make your bag. Watch out for inadequate imitations that still need you to invest enormous wads of money on, only to discover that spoiled right after quick times people. [url=http://www.besthairstraightenersx.com/#62712]ghd straightener[/url] Another designer that took an already established trend and spruced it up was Envy by Khanh. This Phoenix based designer took the color blocking trend to another level with color blocking in shapes, taking the usual dual color combo and branching into a triad of colors.