Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rush, Rush

I am a human memo pad...

I've been so forgetful these days that I literally jot shit down on my inner left wrist.

I have 6 things to do today:

1. Taxes (horseshit)
2. Handover PPT (work stuff)
3. Grandmas
4. Pastries
5. Laundry
6. Display Logo (work stuff)

I woke up at 10am and started my never ending errands...its getting close to 2pm and so far I've completed numero 2. Yafe has been kind enough to help a 'lao wai' with taxes so hopefully I can cross that sucker off before 4pm.

I'm taking a somewhat lunch break and trying not to rush...

I bet you're asking "why didn't you plan things ahead?" A) That's a stupid question and B) There's no such thing as planning ahead. Its a freakin urban myth.

So here I am, practically inhaling curry at my favorite weekend hotspot, blogging, reading the news, downloading Grey's season finale and praying that it won't rain till later tonite or tomorrow.

Plus, I'm trying to squeeze in dinner with the roommates tonite as well cuz I won't have time tomorrow (yes, there is a whole new list for tomorrow).

-____-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

            ∧  ∧
            |1/|1/
          / ̄ ̄ ̄`ヽ、
         /        ヽ
        /  ⌒  ⌒    |
        | (●) (●)   |   !!!
        /          |
       /           |
      (          _ |
      (ヽ、       /  )|
       | ``ー――‐''"|  ヽ|
       ゝ ノ       ヽ  ノ
  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄



























 Hahaha !
     come on !
\__ ____/
     V

         /  ̄`Y  ̄ ヽ
        /  /       ヽ
        ,i / // / i   i l ヽ
        |  // / l | | | | ト| 
        | || i/ ⌒  ⌒ ||
 (( (ヽ三/)(S|| |  (●) (●) |(ヽ三/) ))
    (((i ) | |||     .ノ   )(i)))
      ヽ. .| |||ヽ、_ ▽ _/|ノ /
       \             /
         ヽ   ・   ・  ./
          |          |
         /    ((i))    ヽ
         (    <    >    )
        (___)    (___)
                    





























   OKkkkkkkkk !
\__ ____/
     V
        ∧   ∧
        |1/ |1/
      / ̄ ̄ ̄`ヽ、
     /         ヽ
    /  ⌒  ⌒    |
    |  へ  へ    |
    /          |
   /           |
  {            |
   ヽ、       ノ  |
    ``ー――‐''"    |
     /          |
 /´|゙`ヽ         | |
(,.人、...)     |  | |
  \  \     し,,ノ |
   !\..  \       /
   ヽ、 \.  .\      / 、
     ヽ(;;;人;;;;)  /ヽ.ヽ、
      |  | ̄|   |   ヽ.ヽ、
     (____|(___|     ヽ、ニ三





























  Wow ! ! very big
\__ _______/
     V  
      / ̄`Y  ̄ヽ、
     / / / / l | | lヽヽ
    / / // ⌒  ⌒ヽ|
    | | |/  (●) (●)|
    (S|| |   ⌒ ・ィ  ヽ
    | || |  ト-=-ァ  ノ
    | || |  |-r 、/ /|
    | | ノ\_`ニ'_/、|
     /、          )
    /  ・   ・  //
    ヽ|       /
     |       /
     ヽ /   /
      / ./ヽ
    (´_/ `ヾ_)


























 ◎○▲◇■☆ ! ! !
\__ ____/
     V

  /~ヽ.     /~ヽ    /~ヽ
  |oo|    |oo|    |oo|
  |  |    |  |    / /
 ≡    ≡  ≡   ≡  ≡   ≡
  |  |    |  |   |  |
  |  |    / /     |  |
  |  |    |  |    |  |
  |  |    |  |    |  |
  /_|    |_|    |_|





























 No !No !No !No !
\__ ____/
     V
         /  ̄`Y  ̄ ヽ
        /  /       ヽ
        ,i / // / i   i l ヽ
        |  // / l | | | | ト| 
        | || i/ 丿  \ ||
       (S|| |  (>) (<) |
    (((i ) | |||     .ノ   )(i)))
      ヽ. .| |||ヽ、_ ▽ _/|ノ /
       \             /
         ヽ   ・   ・  ./
          |          |
         /    (|oo|)    ヽ
         (    < |  | >    )
        (___≡   ≡___)
             |  |
             |  |
             |  |
             |  |
             /_|




























  OMG ! ! ! ! ! ! !
\__ ____/
     V  
        ∧  ∧
       |1/ |1/
      / ̄ ̄ ̄`ヽ、
      /   ,,     ヽ
      /  丿  \    |
     | (●) (●)   |
     /          |  
    /        ^   |
   {         /|   |  
    ヽ、.    /丿ノ   |
      ``ー――‐''"     |  
      ./         . | |
 (⌒―|          | ゛―^⌒)
 . ̄ ̄|          ̄ ̄| ̄
    .|            |
     !、          /
      ヽ、        / 、
       ヽ、 、    /ヽ.ヽ、
        |  |   |   ヽ.ヽ、
       (__(__|     ヽ、ニ三