I don't know you or you or even you, but this morning, I've never felt closer. I especially enjoyed you elbowing me in the shoulder blades and you backin your ass up near my hoo-ha and how could I forget you and your sticky skin plastered against my arm.
But hey, you guys weren't the only ones giving. I know my leg was all up in your area as well, but at least you didn't topple over at every stop and frankly, you seemed to enjoy it. And yes, it was me that was providing the music cuz everyone needs a lil Beyonce in the AM. Oh, I'd also like to take this moment to thank Flower by Kenzo. I know I smelled good, which is a major hint to the rest of y'alls.
all the single ladies
all the single ladies
all the single ladies
now put your hands up....
1 comment:
hoo ha
Post a Comment