Saturday, February 13, 2010

At The Core~

As a treat for signing up to True Fitness, they offered 3 free personal training sessions. Yippee for me~

Today was the first session. I thought it was gentle on the eyes, Jason... but no, they stuck me with ROTC Mike. ROTC Mike that also enjoys triatholons, marathons and walks on the beach. Anyway, after drilling me on why I wanted to exercise (apparently 'being healthy' was not the right answer) and watching me do a demo run, he just frowned and did this weird head nod thingy. Apparently, my posture is all wrong, my stance is wrong, its just ALL wrong.

Bah~

Next was core training. He totally dissed my pilates skills (Mary Winsor, I've failed you completely) and tried to correct my core. '你太僵硬了!' Yep, that's what he kept telling me. I wanted to reply with '僵硬有什麼不好'. But considering we just met, I didnt want to scare him away.

Next weekend, next session.

No comments: