Sunday, February 21, 2010

G.I.M.P

ROTC Mike broke the news -- turns out my left leg is 1cm shorter than my right. Ain't that a bitch? He gave me pointers: put more pressure on your right side, work your core, try not to slouch, etc...

So today, as I was slowly getting started with my run, all I could think about was 'put more pressure on my right', 'crap, don't forget to breathe', 'I'm using too much pressure', 'suck in my gut, work that core', repeat and rinse.

35 mins and 5 kms later, my brain was exhausted. @(*$&@(*@!

As I was halfway into my run, I unexpectedly ran into 2 people. I don't know them on a personal level nor have I ever been aquainted with them, but it was weird how at first glance, I just knew who they were.

No, they weren't celebrities or anyone newsworthy. They were a couple. A couple to be married this year (if I remember correctly). Just funny how the world works.

No comments: