I was catching up with Amanda earlier this week and she mentioned how great it would be to win the lottery. Um, hell ya to that! Then the musical chimes kicked in and I started to day dream about 'what if I won the lottery!?'
I'm a 'realistic day dreamer', so let's say I hit the million dollar (US$) jackpot.
First things first, stupid house = stupid mortgage. Check.
What do I do with 750k? I'ma buy another house -- this time in America. Check.
Yes, I'm aware 750K can't get me shit in New York, Chicago, SF... so might as well stick to what you know. Seattle, it's not like you're the last kid picked for dodgeball, its just compared to the other cities, you're more of a 'value for money' type location.
I'm single. I don't really need a house-house with front and back yards that I know will just be a communal shitting ground for the neighborhood dogs. So I'm opting for a loft. I'm guessing 500k? Check.
Sweet, 250k left. Do I invest? Psh, this is freakin day dream so of course I'm gonna piss it all away on crap I don't need.
George Foreman Grill. Check.
TiVo. Check.
Snuggie. Check.
Hello Kitty Mah Jong Set. Check.
250,000 faux dollars and that's all I can come up with. I'm sorry if I've disappointed you all. Hmm, I wonder if I can buy an island somewhere in SE Asia with 250k? I can sense you nodding in agreement with me that the island buying is a kickass idea.
High-five!
1 comment:
HELLO KITTY MAH JONG SET?!?! WTF
you don't deserve mah blender nor blowup doll if that's what you're getting with yo lotto ticket...!!!!
Arghhh
hahaha
Post a Comment