Jeez, its been almost a year since I've last posted. Stupid China, blocking crucial websites...
I installed a couple of VPN software, so hopefully I can keep my mind sane and blog about my wonderful and exciting time in China!
Since the last update, BS drama from 2 people that couldn't differentiate business and personal. Saw some bits of China and the long history. Chinese people are still nice and polite (for the most part), its unfair to generalize the entire 1.2 billion population based on the news clips. If this were applied to everyone, it would be end of humanity.
Started a new adventure in the wine business. So far, its a back and forth of ass kicking and being kicked in the vagina. Can't say I love it nor hate it. Sometimes, I just find it annoying -- if that makes any sense.
I also find it funny I escape to Taipei every chance I get. 2nd trip in 4 months and I'm already planning my 3rd trip in May. Whatever it takes to survive and to keep a peace of mind, yah?
I keep telling people my future plans, not to brag, but to act as a constant reminder and to keep my sights on the targeted goals for 2016 and 2017/18. Maybe that's why it's wearing me down, thus mini breakdown of 2015. Fun stuff.
Itty bitty bits of wisdom that has floated in my mind the past couple of years:
1. when needed, ask for help -- sometimes easier said than done
2. no one really cares/remembers when you make an ass of yourself -- unless it was epic and filmed
3. giving others a break also means giving yourself a break
4. taking the time to stop and pet the neighborhood dog is an awesome feeling
5. saying 'ok, I'll handle it' only leaves the door open for more crap. choose wisely when uttering these deadly words.
No comments:
Post a Comment