Saturday, March 07, 2015

Starbucks-ing

At the neighborhood Starbucks working on a very lovely business plan.  Go go Argentina wine brand!


This week back in the grind felt like a month - no joke.  It's mind bottling how quickly one can just go back into routine.  I had a pretty awesome Friday night in recent history.  Productive day in the office, followed by massages, then Korean BBQ and capped it off with an episode of Forever in bed.  If only I could live everyday like that.


A coworker messaged earlier today inviting me to hang with him and his wife later on.  I should back track to earlier in the week, he had asked me what I did for fun during the weekends.  With much hesitation (for some reason that question caught me off guard), I replied with tv and doing nothing.  Which for me, is pretty awesome.  So fast forward to today, a pleasant surprise invite to hang.  I have a feeling he felt bad for me, but I quite like my 'me' time.  Plus, I spend most weekends catching up / attempting to catch up on work. 


So as I'm wrapping my afternoon PPT session, I shall have dinner with him and his wife and finish up the PPT later tonight at home and hopesfully get a few km's around the creek.


Not too shabby for a slacker.

No comments: