Friday, August 19, 2005

If I must...

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Nancy
2. Mah Jong Nazi
3. NJ Star

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. Nancy: '-------'
2. see above
3. so i'm not very creative--sue me.

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My teeny, tiny eyes
2. My fat ass--tho my ass is fat, I've been complimented many a times by intoxicated guys at the clubs. go me?!
3. My abs of steel, which without Winsor Pilates, would still be flabby.

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My height- I'm 5'3 but I want to be 5'5
2. My legs--I want Kei's legs.
3. The fact that I have to shave everyday annoys me.

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Creepy old men
2. Taiwanese fashion
3. Things that go bump in the nite

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Coffee
2. MSN Gossip column
3. Fine--reading Astri's blog.

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. White polo shirt
2. Capri khakis --Casual Friday!
3. My work ID card

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
1. Sammi Cheng
2. Anything hip-hoppy---I like em dirrrrty songs =P
3. See above

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS:
1. Baby got back - Sir Mix Alot
2. Hope - Faith Evans/Twista
3. Hold you down - J.Lo/Fat Joe

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Great sex
2. see above
3. that's all

2 TRUTHS 1 LIE:
1. I can stuff 30+ grapes in my mouth
2. I can only remember the swear words in other languages
3. I scaled the Himalaylas and had dim sum with the Dali Lama

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Clean cut hair style
2. Pearly white teeth (preferably straight)
3. As long as the guy is taller/weighs more/older than me--it's all good!

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Shooting hoops
2. Road trips
3. Mah jong!

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Eat a double decker from Taco Bell!!
2. Take a dump
3. Streak in the office

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING/YOU'VE CONSIDERED:
1. FBI agent
2. Professional House/Apt sitter
3. Chef

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Greece
2. Egypt
3. Great Wall of China

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Be an advocate for World Peace
2. Backpack throughout Europe/Africa and S.America
3. Win the Noble Prize for bringing peace on earth

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. I like sports
2. When I see a girl cry, I get the hell outta there!
3. I am a pervert

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
1. I shriek when I see a cockroach/spider in the room
2. I cried in Armaggedon
3. I love Sex & The City.

THREE MALE CELEB CRUSHES:
1. Brad Pitt
2. Colin Farrell
3. Daniel Wu (hong kong actor)

THREE PEOPLE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
1. Josh!!
2. Danny!!
3. Cathy!!! since you don't have a blog, email it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

huahauhauhauhhuahuhuhuahuahuahua! I like the "kei's legs part". and I am glad to be part of your daily essential...well, at least my blog is. readers like you keep me going *tears*

Anonymous said...

hey wait a min..i wanna backpack across europe one day too! let's do that together. with kristi too! wanna?

n.j said...

hell yah!! it'll be a 'girls only' trip. ^__^

n.j said...

danny lah, what do you mean you can't imagine me being a FBI agent???? hMm... i guess you're right. i'd probably be shot my first day. ^__^