So we had another typhoon last friday (8/5). Wasn't as bad as the first one and I welcomed the day off from work. But with good things, there's always a catch. I have to do a presentation on Monday so my weekend will be spent researching the Taiwan Tobacco Market. I feel like I'm back in Raven's class...
We did a mass cleaning of the apt yesterday and even rearranged the furniture. I do like the new set up--it reminds me of the "Friends" set. The apt is manifested with these little bugs and we can't figure out where they're coming from! Pain in the ass. AND, when we were cleaning Moe's food, we found another species of bugs! I think the apt is too moist, plus we have carpet so its easier for bugs to multiple. Oh gosh, I'm living in a bug's nest!
I had the oddest dream last nite. I was being hunted down by a robot from the future! Yes, it does sound like a cheap "the terminator" rip off, but I actually woke up when the robot caught me! Funky--I wonder what it means!! Seeing that I couldn't sleep, I decided to brew some coffee and make some good ol fashion american style banana pancakes for breakfast. Too bad we don't have bacon, that would've made it 100% perfecto! Man, I miss IHOP!
Work is work. I'm still trying to fit in and its taking longer than expected. Sometimes I wish there was another ABC or foreigner in the office. Bah~
1 comment:
speaking of coincidence on our blogs, i went to IHOP on Sat for supper! :D
Post a Comment