I'm a big fan of this Taiwanese talk show called "kan xi lai le". Todays rerun had 5 local models as guests. One of them looked strangely familiar... I kept thinking to myself, "have I met her before?"... then it hit me!
A month ago I had written an entry about a Chinese Angelina Jolie lookalike--I think they're related! They have to be sisters (the big goldfish eyes--uncanny!). I mean, they both have the same last name and its an uncommon one. Plus, they're both freakishly tall for a Taiwanese. Haha--so funny. The Chinese Angelina is an AD at Pubilicis--has to be in her late 20's to be an AD... The model on tv is a year younger than me. I'm just laughing at my thinking process. *chuckle chuckle*
Other than my absurd way of entertaining myself, I lasted 5 full days at Batey! Go me! The work is fun--but a lot of shit to learn. I know I'm going to get 'lectured' in the upcoming weeks. >__<"
I made a visit to this club called Room 18 last nite. They have a new location and its just HUGE! Very swanky inside. I didn't dance much nor drink. I was just in awe at the club scene. Sure reminded me of the days I used to teach English. I gotta say tho, Taiwanese guys sure groove to a 'different' kind of beat. I did notice that a lot of the local girls are getting freaky deaky with each other. Felt like I was watchin porn or something. I left the club around 12:30am (early huh?) and called it a nite.
Time to enjoy the rest of my weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment