Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Cockroaches vs Mosquitos

Sorry my title sounds like a low-budget horror flick.

I have a bone to pick with the creator of cockroaches and mosquitos. I mean, COME ON NOW! What good are they to society? Why aren't they extinct? It's not like we can eat them (except for the poor souls that do on Fear Factor) or that they're full of nutrients.

Okay, some might say that even though we, humans do not eat them, other creatures do. I believe rats and other bigger insects feed off of them. Not that I'm an anti-advocate for animal rights, but I'm positive I won't lose sleep if we lived in a world without rats, spiders, insects and other diesease carrying creatures. The whole circle of life/food chain theory is just over rated.

I say bring back the saber tooth tiger, wooly mammoth and do-do birds and drive these baterica-carrying insects to extinction! At least the shit from those animals can help fertalize the Earth.

Who's with me?

No comments: